- February 25th, Backyard Art Market from 11am to 4pm
- March 4th, Backyard Art Market from 11am to 4pm
- March 18th, Backyard Art Market from 11am to 4pm
- March 25th, Freret Street Festival from 11am to 4pm
At the markets
- Organic Collard Greens or similar from Ferry Place
- Farm Eggs
- Arugula Pesto from the garden & Home baked bread combo (vegan)
- Ponchatoula Strawberries
- Jams and Pickles and Sauces including Ponchatoula Strawberry jam, Peach and Pepper Jam, Garden Marinara, and Jalapeño Fig jam featuring our own figs from Ferry Place
- Up-cycled and vintage style Volunteer Gear including the festival attire, patchwork and quilted art.
Backyard Art Market
You can find us at the Backyard Art Market at the Disco Warehouse on many Saturdays. This is a cozy and fun market with a lot of local goods from art to clothes to exotic plants to jewelry to us! This is a more casual market in a fun setting with lots to see!
Freret St Festival
Come see us at the Freret St Festival this Saturday the 25th of March. This is a big festival style event that closes down several blocks of street between Napoleon and Jefferson, with a bandstand at each end of the several blocks of festival and vendors. We will be there with our usual fare including Southern Kimchi with collards from the garden