GroNola Supper Club
- All meals are packed to-go for a single individual in a sanitary commercial kitchen
- Available for pick-up in the 6 o’clock hour Saturday evenings
- Contact-less delivery is available per request in a limited area for a small fee, please contact us or leave a note in your order
- Select Omnivore or a Vegan option when ordering
- You will receive a notice about your pick-up time or delivery arrangements on the day of
We regularly cook for our members and take orders for lunches, meals and for small events, all the while promoting seasonal ingredients and preparations. Each CSA weekend, we offer a freshly prepared meal for pick-up or delivery that features some of the ingredients in the basket. We provide this delicious and joyous meal for your eating pleasure and gustatory satisfaction.
The meal is served in three courses: a salad, your option for the Omnivore or the Vegan plate, and a dessert. All meals are prepared fresh and primarily sourced within our bio-region– most are direct from the producer or grower. Fresh baked rolls from Chris the Baker with herbed butter and seasonal pickle variations accompany the meal.
Meals are packaged per individual only– we like family style too but that is generally out-of-bounds in these coronavirus days.
Ica, manager of GroNola kitchen production, is certified in sanitation and food safety in food preparation and kitchen management and that includes recent renewal training with study specific to food preparation in regards to the current pandemic. Meals are packaged individually following these strict guidelines to provide a delicious, satisfying, seasonal, and safe meal.
We offer pick-up where we will bring it out to you curbside, or you can have it delivered– we can even leave it on your porch for no-contact as needed to mitigate risk related to the pandemic. We wear masks as policy in our operations.